Job Status: Full-time
We are looking for young, dynamic, confident and result-oriented individuals with a commitment for high quality work for our ongoing operations. Candidate must possess excellent communication skills, should be presentable and have good negotiation and convincing skills.
The Business Development Executive is responsible for generating business in the city with core focus on WayWheels‘s online platform for automobile solutions.
The responsibilities include: spotting opportunities, offering the right solution that is relevant for the prospect, demonstrating solution online and offline, forecast opportunities, nurture leads.
Candidates must have
- Getting in touch with service providers who can benefit from WayWheels's online platform for automobile solutions
- Generation of qualified leads that lead to business by all means of communications
- Visiting Automobile service centers across the city
- Enabling organizational branding during the course of employment
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in sales, marketing, survey research, data collection of 2+ years
- A graduation degree or equivalent
- Own vehicle(Preferably two-wheeler)
- INR 10,000 - INR 15,000 per month (Any offer of employment would be contingent upon receipt of acceptable results from background screening.)